Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Preface of Master Yogi

 

Hello,

I am Esther. 

I am a mother of two grown children, and I have three wonderful grandchildren. After many years of suffering and always being sick, I asked the Lord to heal me. In the healing, I learned how to make yogurt, a gut-healing food. As a grandmother, I needed to present the yogurt as a fun dessert and since the grands love ninja shows and martial arts, Master Yogi was born

Creating toppings for the yogurt became a challenge for me. My grandchildren were picky and very critical of any food that seemed ‘nutritious.’ After a couple years of experimenting with different types of toppings, Ninja Sauce soon emerged. With only three simple ingredients, Ninja Sauce became their favorite syrups.

Master Yogi is so much more than Ninja Sauce. She is a chef, an educator and a children’s comic book writer as well. Master Yogi has a blog, MY Culture Club, that will be helpful for parents as well.

Educating children about what is good for them is the drive behind Master Yogi. She likes to dance and sing when teaching the children and of course, in the series, Master Yogi & the Ferminators, the Grandz help out as well.


And note, sneaking goodness in every bite, is the Master Yogi way.

 

M & M Yogi & the Grandz

No comments:

Post a Comment